- Pneumatic Conveying systems came into existence for unloading grains from ships in Europe. This conveying systems with technological advances were soon adopted by other industry processes.
- Safety of workers, hygiene and management of hazardous powders are some of the continued challenges in any given industry. Pneumatic conveying system is beneficial where space and layout seems to be a constraint & where mechanical or other forms of conveying is not possible.
- Bulk Material Handling systems through pneumatic conveying are used in Industries to transfer dry bulk solids and powders from one location to single and/or multiple locations. It is convenient for huge volumes at a much faster rate and with critical layouts. Not all, but only certain materials can be conveyed through pneumatic systems through closed pipes thus avoiding spillages and wastage of materials. Material handling systems are designed as per specifications and suitability of industries.
- Conveying Solutions comprises of comprehensive range of Powders and Bulk solids material handling systems for various industrial processes. With every unique customer requirement, we design customized solutions for various industries in India & globally. With over 45 years of experience and expertise, RIECO masters in designing, planning, manufacturing and successfully commissioning optimized, efficient, and cost-effective pneumatic conveying systems. We have successfully commissioned completely automated Turnkey projects in Chemicals, Plastics, Pet Food,
Cement, Steel, Fertilizers, Food, Metals and various other industries. Our strong & continuous research coupled with experience can assist you in selecting the right solutions for your process requirement.
- We are well positioned to offer solutions for Food industry complying with global health, hygiene, and safety standards.
- We are committed to the protection of operators working in environment of high hazardous risk. We also optimize solutions for materials of critical nature like explosives, abrasives, toxics and carcinogenic which are to be handled without any human intervention. We can provide Pneumatic conveying systems with ATEX certifications. Explore further!