Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying System is essentially a conveying process that transfers the material with high pressure at low velocity and high product-air ratio. It is suitable for conveying of materials that are friable, fragile, abrasive, or agglomerated in nature.
- Dense phase conveying system conveys bulk solids at long distances from single/multiple locations to single /multiple points preventing low material degradation. It transports abrasive materials with comparatively less wear and tear of the system and product as well. Compared to Mechanical conveying, long distance transportation is an added advantage in dense phase conveying.
- Our solutions can be customized to suit the need of process and industrial applications. Our offerings cater to various industries and applications with installations across India and the overseas. We also offer Pulverized Coal Injection (PCI) systems for mini blast furnaces in compact designs.
- With an experience of over 45 years, we are one of the leading Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying System manufacturers in the country.
- Minimal material degradation as the material is transported at low velocity
- Handles wide variety of material such as fragile, abrasive and friable as well as materials with high bulk densities
- Minimum wear and tear of the system
- Minimum Maintenance
- No material spillage, no dust emission, clean environment
- Low Noise operation
- Low air flow rate
Typical Pressure Vessel
|Lime(Calcined, Limestone, Hydrated, Quick & Burnt Lime)
Pulverized Coal Dust
Pellet/Iron Ore Dust
Dust Collector dust
Nylon 66 Chips
Alkali Bypass dust
CPC, Graphite Fines
Cast/ Stock House
Glass Batch Material