- March 9, 2023
- Posted by: Lina Deore
Experience – 4 to 5 years
Job location :- Pune
Qualification: – BE (Mech/Chemical)
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Plan, Schedule, Control, Monitor and coordinate the entire project management in coordination with respective stakeholder.
- Organize, Support, assist the team members to and deliver to fulfill techno-commercial contract terms and conditions.
- Prepare Project Status Reports, Project Schedules, Billing Breakups
- Prepare and monitor the execution schedule, day-wise dispatch plan for the month.
- Plan and achieve the invoicing figures for the month to
- Control and monitor the total budget of the order w.r.t procurement action taken. Prepare additional claim case and resolve with customer.
- Conduct Internal and External Kick Off meetings with Customer and all related stakeholders.
- Coordinate drawing and document submission and follow up with client for drawing approvals.
- Due payment collection from customer with regular follow-ups.
- Keen on closure of projects.
- Supporting the Project Manager with execution and control
- Understanding the business scenario and ensuring the Project requirements are met all the time. Project Cost and revenue accounting
Skills set :-
- Good Planning Skills, Ability to drive and take initiatives for closure.
- Ability to work under pressure, ability to act flexible and structured way at the same time.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer oriented.
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
- Knowhow about Manufacturing methods and procedures