With years of experience and installations in India and Overseas, we have earned the reputation for one of the best Seeds spice grinding plant manufacturers in the Industry catering to spices such as Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Pepper etc. We understand the attributes of Seeds spices like aroma, volatile oil & it’s medicinal value and we continuously strive to bring the best technology suiting your process requirement to retain these attributes.
We can supply end-to-end customized Solution for Seed Spices grinding plant which includes individual processes like
Destoner along with aspiration channel is mainly used for the cleaning of seeds spices. With the help of density difference heavy impurities such as stone, ferrous particle etc are separated from the bottom and light impurities such as dust, sticks & stocks are separated through aspiration channel and collected into the pulse jet bag filter. This ensures dust free & hygienic operation.
For Seed Spices grinding 2 stages grinding is preferred, to minimize losses of Moisture & Volatile oil.
Features of Grinding System:
- Low Temperature Grinding Technology: With the help of Heat exchanger cold air is taken inside the grinding chamber to avoid temperature rise and minimize moisture & Volatile oil losses.
- Cryogenic Grinding Technology: We provide Cryogenic grinding technology wherein seeds spices are blanketed in liquid Nitrogen and then further grounded to the required fineness. This helps to keep intact Volatile Oil, Aroma & inherent moisture.
Sifting allows only desired quality product to pass through to the next process whereas oversize material is sent back for re-grinding.
Roaster Cum Blender:
To enhance the aroma of the spices, few spices are roasted prior to the grinding process. Ribbon type Roaster is used to roast the spices at a specific temperature. When the heating is Off, same Roaster can be utilized as Blender for Mixing to get homogeneous mixture of 2 or more type of spices, along with provision for addition of Oil or Oleo resin as per the recipe requirement.
Aspiration & Dedusting system:
Aspiration & Dedusting system ensures clean, odour free and suitable working environment
Automation and Control:
Automation and control has gained impetus in Spice processing; PLC SCADA system for round the clock monitoring of the plant. The monitoring dashboard can be enabled not only on internal control panels but even remote access that too on your fingertips on external devices like mobile phone. This also supports vendors with modification options.
Typical Process Flow Diagram:
- Proven system to achieve 650kg/hr capacity for matt finish powder with installed power of 79 HP (capacity may vary depending on feed particle chip size)
- ACM variant with independent drive for Classifier
- Rotary air lock valve with Quick cleaning and high efficiencyn
- Provision of Heat exchanger for controlled temperature grinding
- PLC based control system.
- Hydraulic door opening arrangement.
- Easy to operate & low maintenance
- Dust free operation with no product wastage & pollution hazards
- Available in Mild Steel (MS) & Stainless steel (SS) contact parts/ complete material of construction