Ribbon blenders are principally used for homogenous blending of two or more powder material, with no or minimum possible wet essential solutions. Ribbon blenders are designed for mixing wide variety of materials with widely varying densities at high blending efficiency in a remarkably short time. Perfect distribution of even smallest quantities added is affected thus assuring final product homogeneity.
Ribbon Blenders provide shearing action in the interface encouraging mild kneading action in addition to mixing. Design is such that outer Ribbon conveys material from end to centre whereas inner ribbon conveys the material from centre towards the ends thereby providing thorough blending.
Ribbon blenders have rugged construction fabricated with heavy gauge MS or SS304, SS 316 depending on the application. These ribbon blenders are designed for maximum efficiency in leak proof construction and built for long trouble-free service.
Rieco Ribbon Blenders for food applications and similar industries
Ship gear and Pinion type gear mechanism based Rieco Blender
Double ribbon design from inside of Rieco Ribbon Blender
Hellical Gear Drive arrangement based Rieco Blenders
Helical gear based drive mechanism with fluid coupling arrangement
Bender with hot water circulation ,steam circulation. (for removing extra moisture) Blender with chill water circulation. (For cooling product during blending)
- Volumetric capacities to suit specific applications with power ranging between 3-75 HP and volume capacity ranging between 300 litres to 10,000 litres.
- Tailor made designs available.
- Jacketed designs available for heating and cooling.
- Maximum mixing efficiency in leak-proof construction.
- Outboard bearings and stuffing box to prevent product contamination.
- Blender cum roaster (with thermal oil or electrical coil) for spices and blender cum cooler.
- Single or double Ribbon designs available
- Hot water circulation, steam circulation arrangement (for removing extra moisture)
- Chilled water circulation (for cooling product during blending)
- Blender with fluid coupling for power saving.
- Quick cleaning arrangement for hygiene and easy cleaning
- Oil/liquid spraying arrangements for suiting various application
- Blenders with sampling point arrangement for sample collection and testing before blender
- Blenders with load cells for batch weighing.
- Special designed blender that can function as live Silo.
- Phenolic resins