- We design, manufacture and supply industrial fans for various process and non-process applications. Our fans are based on proven German technology. We supply industrial fans in carbon steel as well as stainless steel construction. Rubber lined or FRP fans are supplied to suit the application. We provide complete support from concept to commissioning. After sales service support and annual maintenance contracts are available based on customer needs. We have specially designed fans for pneumatic conveying systems, integral wetted fans for scrubbers and high pressure fans for pulverising systems. Over 1000 installations across industry and geography has helped us gain the reputation of being one of the leading Industrial Fans suppliers in the industry.
We design and manufacture Centrifugal fans and Blowers for the following applications:
- Typically, these fans are installed downstream of dust collection equipment like Bag filters, ESPs, cyclone separators and scrubbers. The fans are based on German technology with volumetric flows upto 200000m3/hr. The pressure developed may be as high as 1000 mm wg. The fans for dry applications shall have impellers with backward curved or backward inclined blades. Fans for wet application like scrubber fans shall have specially designed impellers with straight blades.
- Process Fans: We offer high efficiency fans in robust construction for process applications such as dryers, grinding mills, kilns, coolers, boilers etc. Fans maybe provided with suitable drives like fixed or variable speed motors or belt driven arrangement. Temperature may vary from subzero to high temperature of 400 degrees C. Fans maybe designed for various process gases like inert gas, flue gases etc.
- Pneumatic conveying Fans and Blowers: The fans used for pneumatic conveying systems are required to have special characteristics to ensure stability of conveying process as the pressure drops are likely to vary with conveying loads and process variations. We have the expertise to design and supply fans to ensure smooth and trouble-free conveying of powders.
- Spark proof Fans: We offer fans in sparkproof construction for special applications involving explosive gases and powders.
We cater to the following industries:
- Petrochemicals and Plastics
- Paints and resins
- Food and beverages
- Nonferrous metals
We supply the necessary spares and accessories for the fans and blowers. including the following:
- Bearing assembly
- Inlet / Outlet damper
- Actuator for damper
- Belt and Pulleys if applicable
- Plummer block
- Inlet / Outlet flexible connection
- Drive Motor
- We supply fans conforming to IS quality standards. Fans to suit AMCA quality standards are supplied on request. Necessary restrictions on noise levels and vibration are assured. Customer may witness the performance test with prior intimation.
- We supply fans in carbon steel as well as Stainless Steel construction. Fans in rubber lined / FRP lined construction are available.
Our engineers work closely with the customer from conceptual stage upto final commissioning of the equipment. This ensures optimal choices in terms of cost and reliability of equipment.
Prompt after sale support in the form of annual maintenance contracts and service engineer visits are available.
- Fan for coal dryer in a Steel manufacturing plant in Karnataka.
- Pneumatic conveying fan for sugar conveying in a Pharmaceutical plant in Goa.
- Fan with special testing requirements for a power plant in Malaysia