Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) emissions are currently released into the atmosphere in a large number of production processes that use organic substances.
VOC emissions are one of the biggest environmental problems for many Industries nowadays. Global warming generated by VOC emissions is 12 times higher than that produced by CO2
Technologies to eliminate VOCs & Odors:
- Adsorption systems
- DeNOx Systems
- Energy Efficiency Systems
Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers (RTO):
RTO works on the principle of thermal oxidation, decomposes hazardous gases at a high temperature and releases them into the atmosphere.
RTOs use a specially designed ceramic bed which is heated from a previous oxidation cycle to preheat the input gases to partially oxidize them. The preheated gases enter a combustion chamber that is heated by an external fuel source to reach the target oxidation temperature which is in the range of 760 °C. Temperature may be as high as 1,100 °C for applications that require maximum destruction.
RIECO-TECAM RTOs are versatile and extremely efficient – thermal efficiency can reach 95%. They are regularly used for abating solvent fumes, odors, etc. from a wide range of industries.
RTOs can be designed for range of volumes, for medium to high solvent concentration and suitable for wide range of solvents.
- Maximum solvent concentration: 11,000 mg/Nm3
- Solvent concentration for auto-thermal operation: 1.3-1.7 g/ Nm3.
- Operating temperature of the RTO equipment is above 750 Deg C & it can reach upto 1100 Deg C for some of the applications
- Ceramic media has a long life
- Internal isolation for energy saving & thermal efficiency is > 98%
- Preventive Maintenance
- Spare Parts
- Upgrades and revamping
- On site commissioning training
- Online continuous monitoring unit
- Oil & Gas
- Adaptable for Small, Medium and Large Air Flows
- Wide range of VOC emissions to be treated
- Low Operating and Maintenance Cost
- High Thermal Efficiency
- Does Not Generate Any Waste
- Heat Recovery generated for External Processes
- Painting & spraying booths
- Industrial Finishing
- Coating Processes
- Chemical Processes
- Plastic& Rubber Production
- Pharmaceutical Processes
- Waste water pound vapors & gases